OMS spol., s.r.o. is the rightful holder of ENEC, ESČ and CE certificates. They all declare the conformity of products with the compulsory quality standards.
Product certification: ENEC
The ENEC Mark is the PanEuropean Mark indicating product conformance with European EN Standards regarding the electrical safety of products. Certification authorities of the European economic area are its members. The license to use the ENEC mark enables marking of products with this mark and to export the marked products to markets of member countries of ENEC Agreement without the necessity of further testing for electrical safety. Carrying out the inspection at the manufacturer in accordance with the rules of the system is part of license procedure. During such inspection the manufacturer will prove that it is able to ensure the permanent quality of its products with the emphasis on electrical safety of products. OMS is a full member of this agreement and entitled to grant a license to use the ENEC Mark No. 21.
- The system eliminates national variations from European standards.
- In Europe, this Mark is generally well known. It is advantageous to combine this Mark with the ESČ Mark because if the requirements for ENEC license are met, the manufacturer will automatically meet the requirements for granting the ESČ license, which will be given to it free of charge upon request.
- Both the manufacturer and products are regularly controlled by third independent party.
- The manufacturer has created the basis for issuance of Statement of Conformance in accordance with guidelines valid in the area of the European union (Directives No. 73/23/EEC) - CE marking.
Product certification: CCA-EMC
The EMC system specializes in tests of electromagnetic compatibility in accordance with relevant EN European standards. Members of this system, similarly as at the ENEC system, are certification authorities from EU countries and other countries. OMS luminaires are tested by a member of this agreement which is entitled to grant licenses for the use of CCA-EMC Mark. The test data results in granting the license for the use of CCA-EMC Mark, which together with the Test certificate issued by competent institution is accepted in testing laboratories of all member countries of this system. Carrying out the inspection at the manufacturer in accordance with the rules of the system is part of license procedure. During such inspection the manufacturer will prove that it is able to ensure the permanent quality of its products with the emphasis on electromagnetic compatibility.
The ESČ Mark represents a permanent conformance of properties of marked products with standards concerning the electrical safety. The ESČ Mark is one of the oldest symbols for a safe product in the world. It was first granted in 1926 and the importance of this Mark has practically not changed for more than 75 years of its continuous existence. The ESČ Mark is a symbol for a safe product, which is well known and requested by professional and non-professional circles.
At the same time, the ESČ Mark is registered at the European Standard Committee - CENELEC as the Czech Mark of Conformance with electrical safety standards and equals to other marks issued by well-accepted world testing laboratories. On the basis of this Mark you will be able to get internationally valid certificates and Conformance Marks. To obtain the ESČ Mark, it is necessary to have your product tested within the range of type tests and to have your production inspected by the manufacturer. Such inspection is directed towards checking the safety of your product carried out directly under fabrication. You can acquire the ESČ Mark practically for all groups of electrotechnical products tested in our institute.
CE marking indicates compliance with the requirements of:
1. Low voltage directive for electrical safety (73/23/EEC as ammended by 93/96 EEC)
2. EMC directive for electromagnetic compatibility (89/336/EEC as amended by 92/31/EEC)